Friday 14 April 2017

Crooked Cat did it again!

Good Morning!

For some people it's their religious Good Friday

...and for others it's also a good Friday because the Crooked Cat Books SALE begins for the next 3 days 14th-17th April, 2017!

Crooked Cat Books has designed this fabulous poster for me to share.

All of my Crooked Cat Published books are available at 99p/ 99c across the Amazon network.


This link HERE  
should take you to my Amazon Author page where you can click through to my novels - or you can use the sidebar on the blog.

You'll also find one of my rare short stories available #FREE in -Crooked Cats' Tales

If you'd like a change from my contemporary or historical novels then Crooked Cat Books publish an amazing array of genres. You can use this link HERE to browse through their titles available on Amazon. There has to be something you'll love and get it at a bargain, even if you're not able to read them just now.

Enjoy! Happy reading...

Slainthe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)