Thursday 2 February 2017

Literally out visiting and virtually out blogging today!

Happy Thursday to you!

It's been a busy day for me. In the virtual world I'm out guest blogging at Vanessa Couchman today being one of her 'History People. Just click the link to read that post.



I've also been out and about in Aberdeen, Scotland,  visiting the Deeside Golf Club to give a PowerPoint Presentation to the ladies of the Petroleum Women's Club of Scotland. 

I had a wonderful time speaking about my books and about Roman Scotland. They were a fantastic audience who asked some really excellent questions and even better some of the audience were from their book group which had read The Beltane Choice as their book for January. Their comments were wonderfully favourable.

I sold 18 novels to them and some of those were contemporary novels because the ladies had already read my Celtic Fervour Series. So rewarding to me as an author.

They won't be writing reviews on Goodreads or Amazon (sadly) but it's so wonderful to speak one-to-one with readers who love my writing,

It's been a long day so I'm off to bed in a bit. Sleep well.
Slainthe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)