Wednesday 2 November 2016

Maybe just a teeny bit...

Wednesday Welcomes to you!

Yesterday, I mentioned that I was trying a new ebook marketing site called BargainBooksy to promote The Taexali Game, and that I'd give a little update today.

Here it is so far, though I don't yet have an amount of copies sold.

The best rating rise, when I checked, appeared to be around 24 hours ago- i.e. about 8 p. m. GMT when Amazon.com ratings were at #47 for the Time Travel Charts, #32 Ancient Rome, and #56, 775 in the Kindle Store (paid) section. That means that I sold SOME books, as in a few, but not an earth shattering amount. Now at around 7 p.m. on the 2nd Nov. the Amazon.com ratings are ##129 for Time Travel, #87 Ancient Rome and #116, 431 Kindle Store (paid)

Has the rise been sufficient to offset the cost of the advertising? I'll know when the rises in the ranks translate into a number of sales but if it has given my time travel novel more visibility to the readers who check into their emails from BargainBooksy then that will be a positive aspect.

Slainthe!

1 comment:

  1. My guess is that it will probably not quite equal out--based on everything I've read about bargainbooksy, but you never know. It could surprise us all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)