Sunday 13 September 2015

#99p this week for The Taexali Game!

Happy late Sunday wishes to you!

I've been very busy today:
1. Popping in to give a tiny bit of help at a birthday party which included around 24 kids aged 4 months to about 7 years, most of them around 4 years old. All beautifully behaved kids, certainly when I was around!
2. Finishing off my PowerPoint presentation for a local author talk.
3. Doing some overdue garden tasks
4. Cooking the dinner, which I don't often do these days.


That's all very domestic information but...
in honour of me doing the first of my Ancient Romans in Scotland author talks tomorrow night, I've reduced the price of the ebook version of THE TAEXALI GAME on Amazon UK to a bargain price of 99p for the whole week.

Check the link here and please let me know if it works for you, regardless of which Amazon outlet you're buying from (though, of course,  the others will not be 99p)

http://getbook.at/findmeonamazon

Enjoy! 
If you're anywhere near Kintore, Aberdeenshire pop inot my talk at the Kintore Library 7 p.m. It's FREE and I can guarantee that it's full of amazing information. 


****Look out for a competition on Tuesday 15th September to WIN a signed paperback version of THE TAEXALI GAME! ****

Slainthe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)