Thursday 6 November 2014

Lovely new review for After Whorl: Bran Reborn

Hello!

While I've been preparing for my craft fair tomorrow and having great fun at the local village bonfire and fireworks display, along with my family, I've other news.

There's a wonderful review of After Whorl: Bran Reborn by Anna Belfrage on the 'The Review ' site.

some of her comments include...


Ms. Jardine writes a flowing prose with strong dialogue and vivid descriptions

you have a most satisfying historical read, where facts and actual historical people take on shape and sound – two thousand years later


but you can read the whole review and see what's on offer at

www.thereview2014.blogspot.com

I'm off to bed a very happy writer since Anna has encapsulated what I was trying to convey very well.

Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)