Saturday 7 June 2014

It's flowery around here!

Happy Saturday to you.

I've managed to get online! What a treat, so I'm going to post some photos of the orchid garden in our hotel/ time-share complex. All of the gardens areas are fabulous, and so well tended, but the Orchid Garden is a beautiful little retreat from the sun and warm winds.

You'll also find me at my every second Saturday slot on Writing Wranglers and Warriors where there's a slightly different post about Madeira.  Hop on over and see some different photos.


I'm not sure what they all are but I'm just sharing for pure enjoyment. 






Pretty sure this is a banana tree!

Celosias (?) add bold colour.


Others are more delicate


Add caption


I'm off now to catch some sun.

Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)