Friday 14 February 2014

My publisher has been very busy!

Happy Friday to you...

Happy Valentine's Day...

Happy Crooked Cat Valentine's SALE day....

And Happy New Covers day to me!






My publisher has been beavering away this week and has produced not only a spectacular new cover for Book 3 of my Celtic Fervour Series- due out on the 25th March 2014, but has also changed the cover design of Book 1 of my Celtic Fervour series- The Beltane Choice. The three books now have compatible matching designs.

I love them!


Here's my new cover for The Beltane Choice.

And this is what they look like in a line-up!



I'm so enthused about my new covers that I created a new promotional banner to include all of my books (even though After Whorl: Donning Double Cloaks isn't quite here yet!)



I hope you enjoy seeing them altogether...

and if you're quick you can grab a copy of my Crooked Cat books for only 99p (Dollar equivalent price) TODAY! 






Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)