Monday 9 December 2013

Learning something new every day...

My publisher, Crooked Cat, have a SALE on this week and one of the other authors prompted me to do a bit of creating. She had created a delightful banner for her own use during the SALE. It made me think that I ought to have thought of that, too. In between setting up my Christmas tree tonight I created a banner for myself. It's a little bit 'fussy', and a future one maybe needs a slightly different approach to the size of the images in it...but it's quite colourful.


I tend to forget 'how to dos' if I don't practise with programmes but I managed to work out how to insert my images quite quickly. What do you think? 



Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)