Tuesday 17 December 2013

After Whorl: Bran Reborn promo continues!

Hello everyone! 

Well the Facebook Launch Party, yesterday was fantastic fun. Exhausting but amazingly rewarding.

As I write this After Whorl: Bran Reborn is sitting at the wonderful achievement of 12,246 on the rankings. That may sound like a big number but that means yesterday I definitely sold some books!


Yet the promoting continues. My Celtic/ Roman themed blogs still continue and I'm out visiting 2 places today.

Pop in and read about Celtic hunky strong men at

 Willa Blair


and at Margo Hoornstra I'm discussing how I chose the names fo rmy characters! 

Please join me and leave a comment ot enter the draw for an ebook copy of After Whorl: Bran Reborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)