Thursday 5 April 2012

Tracy's Hot Mail by T A Belshaw

Tracy’s Hot Mail by T A Belshaw

This is the funniest book I have read for quite a while. I really loved the scatty, clueless Tracey as she reveals all to her friend, Emma. The humour drips off the page as Tracey unloads the events of her life in a continuous droll fashion-even though she wouldn’t have a clue what droll is! Almost the first sentence says it all “Just sending a quick mail to let you know how I’m getting on at my new job.” A quick email isn’t in Tracey’s repertoire. T A Belshaw keeps the reader entertained throughout, though it isn’t just Tracey who comes across as funny. The supporting characters are also entertaining and so very lifelike I felt I was watching a sitcom as I read. Thank you for a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)